GaucheAir Air-conditioning Services is committed to ensuring; in all spheres of its activities, it will conduct itself in a way which is safe, healthy and environmentally friendly.
GaucheAir Air-conditioning Services will commit to a Safety, Health and Environmental Management Programme by the implementation of the best operating practices and standards at all its facilities and operations, thereby ensuring:-
- Compliance with Safety, Health, and Environmental legislative requirements.
- Close working relationships with Government agencies, business partners, and other concerned organisations to promote Safety, Health and Environmental best practices.
- The programme is effective and appropriately designed.
GaucheAir Air-conditioning Services will conform to aspects as required by sound corporate governance on risk control and management relating to Safety, Health, and Environmental issues by:-
- Identifying the business risks and how these risks can be managed.
- Ensuring the necessary action is timorously taken to rectify any significant failings or weaknesses.
GaucheAir Air-conditioning Services will measure, review and report on the following indicators:-
- Accident / Incident performances.
- Training achievements.
- Achievement of annual Safety, Health, and Environmental objectives.
- Internal / external audits
GaucheAir Air-conditioning Services considers the Safety, Health and Environmental Management Programme to be of utmost importance and is totally committed to a continuous improvement philosophy.This Safety, Health, and Environmental Policy Statement will apply to all facilities and operations of GaucheAir Air-conditioning Services and its subsidiaries.